Please follow these steps in order to register for an IGCSE/International GCSE, A or AS level exam.
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION FOR May/June 2023
Cambridge International registration for the May/June 2023 session is now live. Please click here and follow the procedure to register yourself.
Pakistan deadlines for Cambridge International May/June 2023 exams session
|Normal Stage||Thursday, 09 February 2023|
|Late-Stage 1||Friday, 10 February 2023 – Wednesday, 22 March 2023|
|Access arrangements request||Friday, 17 February 2023 - Click here to download the form|
|Modified Question Papers||Thursday, 17 January 2023 - Click here to download the form|
Guide to making entries Click here to download.
Cambridge May/June 2023 time table
PEARSON EDEXCEL REGISTRATION FOR May/June 2023
Pearson Edexcel registration for the May/June 2023 session is now live.
Please click here and follow the procedure to register yourself.
Pakistan deadlines for Pearson Edexcel May/June 2023 session
|Normal Stage||Thursday, 14 March 2023|
|Late-Stage 1||Thursday, 13 April 2023|
|Late-Stage 2||Thursday, 27 April 2023|
Candidates are requested to take note that for each stage registration deadline, you need to have also paid the fee and not just registered on the online registration system.
Any payments made after the deadline will be treated as late and subjected to the appropriate extra late fee.
Special consideration due to Covid specific reasons
If a candidate feels unwell or have symptoms like flu, fever, or cough then they can inform us in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org by sharing their details through the special consideration form. In such a case, if a candidate has attended an exam of the same syllabus earlier or is able to attend an exam later in the series, he/she will receive a grade.
- Candidates are requested to take note that for each stage registration deadline – you need to have also paid the fee and not just registered on the online registration system. Any payments made after the deadline will be treated as late and subject to the appropriate extra late fee. The registration process will be completed after the payment pink slip and registration summary are received at respective British Council office. Therefore, please do not hold on to your registration forms and payment slips after making the payments and make sure that they reach us before the relevant deadline.
- In case if registration documents are not delivered to the British Council, candidates would resolve the issue directly with the respective SCB branch/courier/post office (as for any other postal/courier services). The British Council have no liability for items lost in transit and consequently missed deadlines for sending registration forms.
- It is very important that correct number of the ID document is written at the time of registration. On the test day, no candidate will be permitted to sit for their examination without a valid and original ID. This must be in the form of a NADRA issued CNIC for Pakistani Nationals or Passport for non – Pakistani nationals.
- Pakistani national children younger than 18 years of age will be required to present SMART Card. Please contact your nearest NADRA office if you need a SMART card.
- British Council does not arrange clashes between school and private candidates.