UK International School Qualifications can unlock your child's potential
Helping your child achieve their best at school and beyond takes teamwork. Together with you and our education partners, the British Council helps them flourish and fulfil their potential.
Why choose UK International School Qualifications?
UK International School Qualifications are recognised around the world, helping your child unlock opportunities.
- A globally recognised education: One of the most widely sought-after international school qualifications, welcomed by over 800 of the world’s top universities
- A holistic learning pathway: An education that focusses on creativity, critical thinking, and flexibility. Students acquire transferable skills that will prepare them for higher education, work, and life
- A focus on both breadth and depth: Offers a variety of subjects to suit their skills, preferences and life aspirations, making learning fun and engaging
Why choose a British Council Partner School?
As a parent, you want to ensure that the school you choose for your child will provide a well-rounded and enriching learning experience. When you choose a British Council Partner School, your child will receive all the support they need to flourish. Together with our education partners, we enable schools to deliver the best learning outcomes for students:
- Supporting academic excellence: Our global community of over 85,000 teachers and school leaders actively engage with our professional development resources, networking opportunities, and research which support students to achieve academic excellence.
- Shaping global citizens: Programmes such as Partner Schools Connect, that link our 2100 schools across the world, provide your child with a more global perspective as they become part of a diverse learning community that extends beyond the classroom.
- Developing 21st century core skills: Activities such as the British Council’s Your World video-making competition help students develop 21st-century core skills, such as critical thinking and problem-solving, collaboration and communication.
- Fostering a safe and secure learning environment: We help schools create a safe environment for their students, by providing safeguarding resources, child protection awareness training and e-safety support for parents, students and schools.
- Creating opportunities: British Council’s wider expertise in education, arts, culture, and the English language creates a positive impact for our school communities, giving students easy access to international culture and educational opportunities.
"The UK international school curriculum helped my son to develop into a well-rounded person. The curriculum is highly recognised globally and valued by universities all over the world. It offers a modern, student-centred, well-structured and enjoyable study approach which makes a student compatible to face the outside world” - Doctor Ruksana Raihan, Parent from DPS STS School Dhaka, Bangladesh