Every year, two million people from 90 countries sit international exams through the British Council. Our globally recognised qualifications help students to attend the best universities, find amazing career opportunities and set themselves up for a more rewarding life.
Our organisation is trusted by teachers, governments, employers and students, the British Council offers support and advice and ensures the integrity of the exam system at every stage.
As per section 236Y (Income Tax Ordinance, 2001), all international transactions made via credit or debit card are subject to advance tax deduction by the bank at rates 1% for filers and 3% for non-filers. Candidates who choose to pay online via credit / debit card for exams and / or to avail other related services with British Council Pakistan should be aware of the above applicable tax, as the British Council transactions settlement process is executed through an international merchant/banking company. Kindly note that candidates applying for exam refund under the British Council refund policy, will not be refunded the advance tax amount as deducted by the bank.
CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION FOR October/November 2023 SESSIONS
Cambridge International registration for the October/November 2023 session is now live. Please click here and follow the procedure to register yourself.
Pakistan deadlines for Cambridge International Oct/Nov 2023 exams session are:
|Normal stage||Tuesday, 08 August 2023|
|Retake/ Late stage 1||Wednesday, 09 August 2023 – Monday, 11 September 2023|
|Access arrangements request||Thursday, 20 July 2023 - Click here to download the form|
|Guide to making entries||Click here to download.|
PEARSON EDEXCEL REGISTRATION FOR Oct/Nov 2023
Pearson Edexcel registration for the Oct/Nov 2023 session is now live.
Please click here and follow the procedure to register yourself.
Registration deadlines for GCSE and International GCSE
|Normal Stage||Friday, 08 September|
|Late-Stage 1||Friday, 06 October|
|Guide to making entries||Click here to download|
Registraton deadline for International A level January 2024
|Registration Stage||Registration Opening Date||Registration Closing Date|
|Regular Stage||Saturday, 23 September||Tuesday, 10 October|
|Late Stage 1||Wednesday, 11 October||Friday, 10 November|
|Late Stage 2||Saturday, 11 November||Monday, 11 December|
Candidates are requested to take note that for each stage registration deadline, you need to have also paid the fee and not just registered on the online registration system.
Any payments made after the deadline will be treated as late and subjected to the appropriate extra late fee.
- Candidates are requested to take note that for each stage registration deadline – you need to have also paid the fee and not just registered on the online registration system. Any payments made after the deadline will be treated as late and subject to the appropriate extra late fee. The registration process will be completed after the payment pink slip and registration summary are received at respective British Council office. Therefore, please do not hold on to your registration forms and payment slips after making the payments and make sure that they reach us before the relevant deadline.
- In case if registration documents are not delivered to the British Council, candidates would resolve the issue directly with the respective SCB branch/courier/post office (as for any other postal/courier services). The British Council have no liability for items lost in transit and consequently missed deadlines for sending registration forms.
- It is very important that correct number of the ID document is written at the time of registration. On the test day, no candidate will be permitted to sit for their examination without a valid and original ID. This must be in the form of a NADRA issued CNIC for Pakistani Nationals or Passport for non – Pakistani nationals.
- Pakistani national children younger than 18 years of age will be required to present SMART Card. Please contact your nearest NADRA office if you need a SMART card.
- British Council does not arrange clashes between school and private candidates.
For refund, please visit https://www.britishcouncil.pk/exam/school/results/refund