Every year, two million people from 90 countries sit international exams through the British Council. Our globally recognised qualifications help students to attend the best universities, find amazing career opportunities and set themselves up for a more rewarding life.
Our organisation is trusted by teachers, governments, employers and students, the British Council offers support and advice and ensures the integrity of the exams system at every stage.
Cambridge international examinations registration for October/November 2019 will be open in the second week of July 2019.
- Candidates are requested to take note that for each stage registration deadline – you need to have also paid the fee and not just registered on the online registration system. Any payments made after the deadline will be treated as late and subject to the appropriate extra late fee. The registration process will be completed after the payment pink slip and registration summary are received at respective British Council office. Therefore; please do not hold on to your registration forms and payment slips after making the payments and make sure that they reach us before the relevant deadline.
- In case if registration documents are not delivered to the British Council, candidates would resolve the issue directly with the respective SCB branch/courier/post office (as for any other postal/courier services). The British Council have no liability for items lost in transit and consequently missed deadlines for sending registration forms.
- It is very important that correct number of the ID document is written at the time of registration. On the test day, no candidate will be permitted to sit for their examination without a valid and original ID. This must be in the form of a NADRA issued CNIC for Pakistani Nationals or Passport for non – Pakistani nationals.
- Pakistani national children younger than 18 years of age will be required to present SMART Card. Please contact your nearest NADRA office if you need a SMART card.
- British Council does not arrange clashes between school and private candidates.
PEARSON examinations registration for MAY/JUNE 2019 session is live now.
Please click here and follow the procedure to register yourself. Please note below mentioned deadlines regarding the session.
|Normal stage||11 January - 11 March 2019|
|Late fee||12 March - 6 April 2019|
|Amendment fee||12 March - 30 April 209|