For information on our partners offering IELTS test preparations, please see the table below in "Our Partners" section
The British Council IELTS Partnership Programme is a membership scheme for organisations that register and prepare candidates for IELTS. It’s been designed to show appreciation for the support that your institution offers us.
There are five levels of membership - Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Platinum Plus. Depending on the number of candidates that members register with the British Council, the membership status is reviewed quarterly and yearly.
The benefits accumulate as you move up the levels enabling a long-term mutually beneficial partnership between your organisation and the British Council.
What benefits will you receive as a member?
- Professional support and development opportunities for your trainers
- Wide range of learning resources for your students
- Range of support services and other resources from the British Council
- Certificate from the British Council recognising your organisation
- Exclusive access to use the following strap-lines in your marketing communications: 'IELTS registration Centre for the British Council' or 'Member of the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme
To join the British Council IELTS Partnership Programme, kindly register your organisation by filling in the registration form.
If you are an existing IPP member, you can login to the IELTS Partnership Portal.
British Council IELTS Partnership Programme (IPP) is a membership scheme for organisations that advise or prepare candidates and support in registration for IELTS. As part of IPP we are providing improved customer services to their students through online registration, access to a wide range of learning resources and enhanced level of support.