Choose your IELTS test
We offer a range of convenient IELTS test dates in 14 official test centre locations across Pakistan: Islamabad, Abbottabad, Gujrat, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Mirpur, Faisalabad, Sargodha and Sialkot.
We recommend that you book your place at least two months before the registration deadline. Places are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We currently run:
- three or four tests per month in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore
- one test per month in Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Gujrat, Quetta, Sargodha, Mirpur, Bahawalpur and Hyderabad.
You can choose how you take IELTS:
Paper-Based IELTS test fee (Academic/General training)
The IELTS test fee is:
- Rs. 25,400 in Peshawar, Abbottabad and Quetta
- Rs. 28,702 in Karachi and Hyderabad (includes 13% general sales tax levied by the provincial government)
- Rs. 29,464 in Islamabad, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Sargodha, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, and Gujrat (includes 16% general sales tax levied by the provincial government).
Computer-delivered IELTS fee (Academic/General training)
- Register for British Council Computer Delivered IELTS test date before 31 May 2019 and pay the same registration fee as the regular paper-based test
- The Computer Delivered IELTS fee for tests in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad is Rs. 29,464 (inclusive of GST)
Important Note: Due to a system limitation, candidates sitting for Computer Delivered IELTS in Karachi (Centre No. PK010) only, will be refunded PKR 762/- (on account of a lower provincial GST tariff) after the test. Please allow at least 4 weeks for the refund to be processed and dispatched. We apologize for this inconvenience which we expect to be temporary in nature.
IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills fees
- IELTS UKVI (KHI, LHR and ISB only) Rs.35,000
- IELTS Life Skills (KHI, LHR and ISB only) Rs.26,500
Choose your IELTS test date
The tables below show the available upcoming written test dates for IELTS Academic and General Training only (not for UKVI) in Pakistan
Candidates get their test venue details at least 3 calendar days before the test (speaking or writing) by email and SMS. If you do not receive yours, please contact your test centre immediately (email@example.com).
If you are applying for a test date after 1 January 2019 then please download the revised IELTS pricing list here.