Choose your IELTS test
We offer a range of convenient IELTS test dates in 14 official test centre locations across Pakistan: Islamabad, Abbottabad, Gujrat, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Quetta, Lahore, Multan, Bahawalpur, Mirpur, Faisalabad, Sargodha and Sialkot.
We recommend that you book your place at least two months before the registration deadline. Places are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We currently run:
- three or four tests per month in Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore
- one test per month in Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Gujrat, Quetta, Sargodha, Mirpur, Bahawalpur and Hyderabad.
IELTS test fee (Academic/General training)
The IELTS test fee is:
- Rs.24,150 in Peshawar, Abbottabad and Quetta
- Rs. 27,290 in Karachi and Hyderabad (includes 13% general sales tax levied by the provincial government)
- Rs. 28,014 in Islamabad, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Sargodha, Multan, Faisalabad, Sialkot, and Gujrat (includes 16% general sales tax levied by the provincial government).
IELTS for UKVI and IELTS Life Skills fees
- IELTS UKVI (KHI, LHR and ISB only) Rs.31,500
- IELTS Life Skills (KHI, LHR and ISB only) Rs.23,600
Choose your IELTS test date
The tables below show the available upcoming written test dates for IELTS Academic and General Training only (not for UKVI) in Pakistan
Candidates get their test venue details at least 3 calendar days before the test (speaking or writing) by email and SMS. If you do not receive yours, please contact your test centre immediately (email@example.com).
If you are applying for a test date after 1 January 2019 then please download the revised IELTS pricing list here.