The Scotland Pakistan Scholarship for Young Women and Girls Program funds graduate studies for Pakistani women in any HEC recognized university across Pakistan. Funded by the Scottish Government, these grants aim to make higher education more accessible to women, supporting them in achieving their potential and ambition.
The Pakistan Scottish Scholarship Scheme Scotland Pakistan Scholarship for Young Women and Girls Master’s levels funds a maximum two-year master’s/MPhil degree for Pakistani women in any HEC recognized university across Pakistan.
British Council will administer the scheme in Pakistan and coordinate with selected scholars and universities either directly or through nominated university focal persons.
The Scotland Pakistan Scholarships for Young Women and Girls Scheme will facilitate award-holders with the following:
- Tuition fees for courses in eligible fields
- University hostel costs (where applicable)
- Travel to and from home to university two times a year for students staying in on-campus hostels
The scholarship will cover a two-year master’s/MPhil degree at an HEC-recognised Pakistani university in one of the following subject areas only:
- Sustainable Energy
- Food Security and Agriculture
- Health Sciences
These scholarships are open to female applicants only.
In addition, applicants must:
- Be Pakistani nationals currently residing in Pakistan
- Be pursuing a two year master’s degree in the above listed subject areas
- Hold a confirmed admission offer from an HEC recognised university in Pakistan
Young women with disabilities, from rural areas and/or minority groups are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
A complete application will include:
- A duly filled out application form
- Scanned copy of CNIC
- Scanned copy of transcripts
- Proof of admission and/or enrolment at master’s level
- Tuition fee form
Applications for the Scotland Pakistan Scholarship for Young Women and Girls Master's programme are now closed.
The online application form can be filled and submitted on the official British Council website by clicking here.
Click here to view some of the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Scotland Pakistan Scholarship for Young Women and Girls.
For further information or queries, please write to us at email@example.com or call our toll free number 0800-22000