Online | 50 hours | Six weeks | 11,500 PKR per module
What is myEnglish Workplace?
myEnglish Workplace is the ideal course for jobseekers or working professionals looking to boost their career prospects. It combines live online classes with activity-based learning. It helps you improve your business English skills and confidence for the workplace.
Whatever your English level, a myEnglish Workplace course includes two modules. Each module focuses on different topics and skills relevant to your level.
- Price: Each course comprises 2 modules. The price of 11,500 PKR is for each module.
- Curriculum: You need to complete two modules to complete your course. Find more details on our course content and materials here.
Why choose myEnglish Workplace?
- Expert teachers: Improve your English in the 12 hours of live online classes. Each class is delivered by experienced British Council teachers who will give you individual feedback and guidance.
- Online activities: You will also access 38 hours of guided online study activities.
- Achieve certificates: You will get a British Council certificate if you successfully complete the course.
- Learn new skills: Practice speaking, writing, listening and reading through a variety of topics related to the workplace and looking for a job.
- Gain confidence: Develop the confidence you need to succeed at work as you improve your English and soft skills.
- Improve your English level: Each level of myEnglish Workplace consists of two courses or modules. Study both modules/courses to improve your workplace communication skills.
- Flexible payment options: You will be able to pay using a variety of online and offline methods as per your convenience.
What are the learning outcomes?
Better workplace skills: Improve your verbal communication skills for the workplace by improving your pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary. Also enhance your soft skills through group discussions, delivering presentations and time management.
Confidence: Learn to communicate in English at work with fluency, accuracy, and confidence. Your confidence will soar as your practice using a range of business situations, from internal communication to dealing with clients.
Accuracy: Our course is designed to help you practice and fine-tune your written and spoken communication skills, with a specific focus on using grammar and vocabulary accurately.
How do I sign up for a course?
- Click on Get Started and take your online level check.
- Once you receive your level, you can choose a course and a start date and time from the options available.
- Add the course to your shopping basket and fill out the billing details. You will then proceed to checkout with a payment method of your choice.
What is an Online Level Check?
The Online Level Check is quick check of your English language level against the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference). It comprises 30 multiple choice questions, which you have up to 30 minutes to answer. Each question comprises two parts: part A is the actual question and part B tells us how sure you are about the answer. You must complete both parts to move onto the next question. Once you complete the test, you will be able to see your English level and the course options available to you based on your level.
What is the difference between a course and a module?
myEnglish Workplace is available as three courses of 50 hours each over 6 weeks. Each course is called a module. The differences between the modules are topics that are covered in each module. Once you get to the course selection page after taking the Online Level Check, you will be able to see a description of each module and select the module you prefer. You can take one or multiple modules in any order. If you complete all three modules, your English proficiency will move up one level on the CEFR scale. For example, if you are at Pre-Intermediate level, and you complete all three modules, you will become Intermediate upon completing the modules.
Before signing up for your course, please remember:
- myEnglish Workplace is for those who are 18 years of age or above
- to make sure you take the online level check yourself so that we can match you to the correct level
- to complete the enrolment using the learner’s name and email ID
- an enrolment is valid for one student at a time.