Online | 50 hours | Six weeks | 11,500 PKR per module
myEnglish combines live online classes with activity-based learning. It helps improve your English communication skills and confidence for everyday situations.
Improve your English with the guidance of an expert British Council teacher and receive individual feedback. Enhance your speaking, listening, reading, and writing skills through a variety of general interest topics. Gain more confidence as you improve grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
Our 12 hours of live online classes are delivered by our experienced teachers. You will also get 38 hours of guided online study activities.
You will get a British Council certificate if you successfully complete the course.
How do I sign up for a course?
- Click on the Get Started button and take your English language online level check.
- Once you get your level, you will see the course options available for your level.
- Choose a course and choose a start date and time from the options available.
- Add the course to your shopping basket, fill out the billing details and proceed to check-out with a payment method of choice.
Before booking your course, please remember:
- This course is for learners who are 18 years of age or above
- You must take the online level check yourself so that we can recommend a course level for you based on your current English proficiency.
- You must enrol using the learner’s name and email ID.
- An enrolment is valid for one student at a time. To enrol multiple learners, complete an individual booking for each person.
Develop your soft skills and become more confident using English. Learn to communicate and present to others in a variety of everyday situations.
Get more comfortable communicating in English in various scenarios from social to more formal settings.
Our course is designed to help you practice and fine-tune your written and spoken communication skills. It has a specific focus on using grammar and vocabulary accurately.
You study through a combination of Live Online Classes and Online Activities. The course runs over 6 weeks. For more details on our course content and materials, you can visit this page.
Live Online Classes
- Interact with your teacher and classmates via videoconference (two hours/week over six weeks).
- Develop speaking skills and gain confidence in English.
- Learn, communicate, and practice in fun, interactive sessions.
- Improve grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
- Access over 40 hours of top-quality British Council learning material.
- Practice listening and reading skills.
- Practice writing and get individual feedback from the teacher.
- Learn grammar, expand vocabulary, and improve pronunciation.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace.
- Get instant feedback on your progress.
- Access your course anytime, from anywhere.
This course is taught at three levels which are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR):
• Pre-intermediate (A2)
At this level you will be able to manage everyday situations such as shopping and travel and make general conversation.
• Intermediate (B1)
At this level you will be able to handle discussions on a variety of topics of general interest such as money, health, and food.
• Upper-intermediate (B2)
At this level you will be able to communicate confidently and extensively in a wide range of situations.
We will recommend a course level for you based on your current English proficiency.
Each level has three modules which focus on different topics such as travel, shopping, health, food and many more. You can choose any of the three modules based on your personal preference. To learn most effectively, study all the courses in a level to complete that level. You can then move onto the next level.
About our teachers
Teachers are one of the most important factors in guaranteeing success for our students. That is why we are committed to providing you with the best qualified and most experienced teachers. Our teachers have internationally recognised qualifications for teaching English to adults and are also highly trained and experienced in teaching online.
If you are looking for more information, you can call us on 0800-22000 from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.