Senior Analyst Research Evaluation and Monitoring
To develop and implement the Research, Evaluation Monitoring Unit (REMU), Project Monitoring & Evaluation (PM&E), and communication strategies with the aim to ensure that the British Council is viewed as evidence led policy informer and thought leader providing a supportive and challenging narrative to key stakeholders in the society.
|Duration||Indefinite contract of employment|
|Closing date||Wednesday, 15 July 2015|
- Develop and apply the organisational assessment framework and support implementation
- Lead the development of REMU’s planning, monitoring and evaluation strategy
- Design and implement research and project evaluations for British Council Pakistan.
- Support implementation of the research strategy for REMU by:
- Conducting field work (e.g., interviews, focus groups, site visits, surveys, secondary data collection) and reviewing documents as required in support of evaluations
- Cleaning, editing, coding and preparing data for analysis and research reports
- Analysing qualitative and/or quantitative data and information
- Preparing routine reports, abstracts, presentations, brochures, project summary sheets, newsletters.
- Presenting research findings to different audiences at conferences or meetings as and when required
- Support and sustain REMU’s communication strategy
- Support the PM&E capacity building of teams in British Council Pakistan
- Conduct in-house workshops and collaborative learning seminars for British Council Staff
- Support implementation of new policies, campaigns and policy dialogues
How to apply
Please email a filled application form to email@example.com.