- Oversee all project scoping at a country level to ensure the regional strategy is translated appropriately to fit Pakistan’s priorities and context
- Acts as the lead for the specified business area at a country level, co-ordinating internal/external resources to ensure delivery of a portfolio of complex projects and/or to develop new business for Pakistan
|Location||Karachi, Islamabad or Lahore|
|Duration||Permanent contract of employment|
|Closing date||Saturday, 01 August 2015|
1. Programme Management
- Translate broad performance expectations into specific targets and metrics for the specified programme team in Pakistan, and be accountable for overall adherence to qualitative standards in the pursuit of these objectives
- Implement a range of project management systems and tools, to ensure compliance and that outputs are accurately recorded and communicated to the country director and regional manager on a regular basis. Also contribute to design of these systems and tools where appropriate
- Analyse and balance ongoing audience feedback and adapt work plans according to identified needs
2. People Management and Support
- Ensure effective human resource allocation across the specified programme team
- Build and motivate an effective team including supporting buy-in to a single vision or purpose.
- Manage team performance in line with British Council’s performance management procedures
3. Stakeholder Management
- Develops and maintains excellent networks and relationships with internal/external stakeholders and partners to ensure effective communication of delivery and/or to develop new project income streams
Please see the Role Profile for more details. Kindly go through the Core Skills and Guidance on completing your application form before applying.
How to apply
Please email a filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.