Sometimes an employer/university or any other requesting body may require verification or certification of your results certificate before offering a job or place. The British Council offers Verification services for your IGCSE, International GCSE, A/AS- Level and Professional certificates if required. Please go through their details below and apply for the relevant service as per your requirements. 

See also