Are you interested in learning more about the UK as a study destination? Do you support and help students to make their decision about studying in the UK? If so, Study UK has just developed a brand new online course.
It will be your opportunity to:
- Join an online community and access lots of free resources and guidance to help you with promotional activities
- Interact with others and share expertise whilst learning
- Learn with the British Council. The course is led by Helen Obaje, Professional Development Manager at the British Council.
Topics covered include:
- The benefits of study in the UK
- Learning why students choose the UK
- Defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students on to the right course
- Understanding how UK institutions support learners
- Exploring the resources available to support agents, counsellors and advisors.
When does the course start?
The course starts on Monday 6 August 2018 but registration is open from today. As long as people register by the last day of the course, Friday 31 August 2018, they can still take the course which is three weeks in total and should take about three hours of study a week.
So sign up and start your learning today