Are you interested in learning more about the UK as a study destination? Do you support and help students to make their decision about studying in the UK? If so, Study UK has an online course to help you.
Toolkit for Agents
We have created a toolkit to support agents who are working with internationally mobile students and their families. The toolkit includes advice for students applying for courses in 2020, the latest information on preparing to study in the UK, and student safety and wellbeing. We’ve also included information and resources about the UK, the new Graduate Route and completing course application forms.
To learn more about Toolkit for Agents, Click here.
Join the course to:
- Join an online community and gain access to lots of free resources and guidance to help you with promotional activities
- Interact with others and share expertise whilst learning
- Learn with the British Council. The course is led by Helen Obaje, Professional Development Manager at the British Council.
Topics covered include:
- The benefits of study in the UK
- Learning why students choose the UK
- Defining the skills, knowledge and responsibilities needed to get students on to the right course
- Understanding how UK institutions support learners
- Exploring the resources available to support agents, counsellors and advisors.