Online | 42 hours | Four weeks | 11,500 PKR per module
IELTS Coach helps you prepare for the speaking, listening, reading, and writing modules of the IELTS test.
Improve your understanding of the IELTS test, learn strategies to get closer to your desired score and with guidance and practice, develop your confidence for the test.
The course combines app-based learning with live online group classes, offering you top-quality learning which is flexible and convenient. Our 12 hours of live online classes are delivered by our expert teachers. The classes will focus on writing and speaking. You also get 30-hour guided online study activities. These cover the listening and reading parts of the IELTS exam.
You will get a British Council certificate if you successfully complete the course.
How do I sign up for a course?
- Click on the Get Started button and take your English language online level check.
- Once you get your level, you will see the course options available for your level.
- Choose a course and choose a start date and time from the options available.
- Add the course to your shopping basket, fill out the billing details and proceed to check-out with a payment method of choice.
Before booking your course, please remember:
- This course is for learners who are 18 years of age or above
- You must take the online level check yourself so that we can recommend a course level for you based on your current English proficiency.
- You must enrol using the learner’s name and email ID.
- An enrolment is valid for one student at a time. To enrol multiple learners, complete an individual booking for each person.
- Select the correct course for your needs – Academic or General IELTS Training
After this course you will have gained an understanding of how to approach the four papers in the IELTS test - listening, speaking, reading, and writing. You will also receive tips on how to prepare for your exam, helping you to feel calm and confident on your test day.
This course will not only prepare you for the test, but also develop your fluency skills. You will also learn useful grammar and vocabulary to improve your English range and accuracy.
You study through a combination of Live Online Classes and Online Activities.
Live Online Classes
- Interact with your teacher and classmates via videoconference (three hours per week, over four weeks).
- Understand the test format and assessment criteria for IELTS Speaking and Writing.
- Get expert teacher guidance.
- Practice all parts of the IELTS Speaking and Writing tests.
- Access 30 hours of content covering the Listening and Reading parts of the IELTS test.
- Improve test awareness, understand the exam format, and develop test-taking strategies.
- Get structured practice of IELTS question types.
- Improve vocabulary.
- Access animated tutorials and skill summaries.
- Practice writing and get individual feedback from the teacher.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace.
- Get instant feedback on your progress.
- Download lessons for offline study on mobile devices.
We offer both Academic and General Training modules. You will be accepted in the course if your English proficiency level is Intermediate or above.
About our teachers
Teachers are one of the most important factors in guaranteeing success for our students. That is why we are committed to providing you with the best qualified and most experienced teachers. Our teachers have internationally recognised qualifications for teaching English to adults and are also highly trained and experienced in teaching online.
If you are looking for more information, you can call us on 0800-22000 from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.