Programme Coordinator – Pakistan Youth Leadership Initiative (PYLI), Sindh and Balochistan
The British Council is looking for a coordinator for the PYLI programme. “Pakistan Youth Leadership Initiative” (PYLI) is a three-year project led by British Council which will be implemented in Pakistan in partnership with Government of Pakistan’s Youth Development Programme, local CSOs and public universities. The project will be implemented in KP, Balochistan, Sindh and Punjab.
|Closing date||Monday, 05 June 2023|
The coordinator will have to provide project coordination of the PYLI project, provide administrative support to the project to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, and lead the delivery of defined project outcomes/results in Sindh and Balochistan.
How to apply
- Please send your email with the subject title: Application for ‘Post title’
- KINDLY SHARE YOUR CVS ALONG WITH COVER LETTERS ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: Iftikhar.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send separate emails for each job (if there is more than one application by one person)
- Applicants failing to comply with the above mentioned guidelines will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews