Exams Finance Officer
The British Council Pakistan is recruiting for an Exams Finance Officer to be based in Karachi.
|Salary||Pay Band 4|
|Duration||2 Years FTC|
|Closing date||Sunday, 02 February 2020|
- Carry out day-to-day activities pertaining to exams financial operations activities and financial data analysis for planning activities.
- Assist the country exams team and core finance teams with administration and financial management of exams products, programmes and projects.
- Provide support in day-to-day activities pertaining to taxation administration for the Exams department.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The British Council’s Exams Department has set in place an ambitious plan to ensure its growth and greater impact in a fast changing, global environment. To do this, the division needs to work more effectively and efficiently with partners, both internal and external from all sectors of society.
- The Exams Department has grown into a significantly large revenue business. Due to the scale of operations, the organization requires a dedicated resource team to manage financial operations of the department.
- This team will be headed by the Director Exams Planning & Performance and will be responsible for executing operational finance activities as well as periodically monitoring performance against approved plans.
- The position will be part of the country exams team, partly reporting tothe FinancialController.
- The position holder will be a part of a team consisting of two Exams Finance Officers andone Taxation, Control and Compliance Specialist.
- The job scope will extend to all our offices in Pakistan i.e. Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad
How to apply
To apply, please follow the link below.