The Employers’ Fair 2016 will run this year in July in Pakistan providing recently returned UK alumni to build their career paths by securing employment opportunities with top corporate organisations in Pakistan. This fair will facilitate both fresh and post graduates from UK educational institutions to gain an understanding of the job market in Pakistan, explore job opportunities, and seek guidance on their long-term career ambitions. Participants will also have the opportunity to talk directly on site with corporate representatives about career development advice and information on job and internship opportunities.
Format of the event
The Employer’s Fair will be a day-long event in an exhibition format with three main features on the day:
1. Information sessions – delivered by leading corporate representatives with free participation for UK Alumni
2. Interaction and interviews – on discussions with corporate partners, submission of CVs
3. Meetings between corporate partners and UK alumni, submission of CVs for the organisation’s talent pool
UK institutions are invited to circulate the event information to their current Pakistani students and alumni of recent years and encourage them to attend these fairs.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR UK ALUMNI
- to participate, please register at this link
- deadline to register is 3 August 2016
- participation is free of cost
- bring along your resume and educational documents on the day of the event