TOR - Senior Expert ICT/Automation
To advise and assist in the implementation of the ICT/Automation needs of the Parliament in Pakistan.
|Duration||Start Date: 20 November 2014- End Date: 20th December 2014 for 35 days with a possibility of extension to the amount of days allocated for this consultancy.|
|Closing date||Thursday, 13 November 2014|
Minimum Education: Post-graduate degree in IT management, Computer Sciences, computer engineering or relevant discipline
- Minimum 12 years of experience in managing large ICT projects.
- Proven capability to develop and implement and delivering IT Strategy for large organizations.
- Previous experience of designing and implementing enterprise level ICT systems (SAP, Oracle, Open Source etc.) at private sector organizations or government sector or social sector organisations. Previous experience of parliamentary ICT desirable.
- Proven ability to manage ICT projects and programs and deliver within the prescribed time and available resources.
- Proven track record in building effective stakeholder relationships. Ability to identify synergies between programs, shape situations, facilitates answers and influence tactfully.
- In-depth understanding of the internal dynamics, workings and environment of government organizations.
- Experience of designing and implementing large scale change programmes.
- Experience of working with and advising a range of senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrable ability to meet tight deadlines and to work independently.
Please refer to the TORs attached below for more information.
How to apply
CVs from appropriately qualified and experienced individuals only should be addressed to the “Project Manager IP3” and submitted in the EU template which can be accessed at the following website: www.ip3.org.pk. CV format is also attached below. CVs submitted by e-mail should be sent to email@example.com e-mail address and must clarify in the subject title the consultancy opportunity for which the CV is being submitted. CVs sent electronically which do not reach IP3 by 4 p.m. on 13 November 2014 will not be considered. For further details please visit the IP3 Website: http://ip3.org.pk.