Monitoring and Evaluation Manager- Pakistan Youth Leadership Initiative (PYLI), Pakistan
The British Council is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation Manager for the PYLI programme. “Pakistan Youth Leadership Initiative” (PYLI) is a three-year project led by British Council which will be implemented in Pakistan in partnership with Government of Pakistan’s Youth Development Programme, local CSOs and public universities. The project will be implemented in KP, Balochistan, Sindh and Punjab.
|Closing date||Monday, 05 June 2023|
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will work as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all monitoring and evaluation related work and coordinate with universities, CSOs, and the British Council internal team working on the field for the PYLI project. More details on the roles and responsibilities are included in the attachment.
How to apply
- Please send your email with the subject title: Application for ‘Post title’
- KINDLY SHARE YOUR CVS ALONG WITH COVER LETTERS ON THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: Iftikhar.email@example.com
- Please send separate emails for each job (if there is more than one application by one person)
- Applicants failing to comply with the above mentioned guidelines will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews