Freelance Venue Staff
To ensure every test administered by the British Council runs smooth on any test day/s by fulfilling assigned test day duties and standards are met. As an Invigilator, you will be part of a wider team of exams venue staff expected to support the delivery for variety of tests at various locations. You will be required to work closely with British Council Examinations Services staff, other venue staff, venue service providers and related stake holders to ensure the smooth execution of the exam(s).
|Salary||Hourly Wage (Will be disclosed at the time of contract)|
|Closing date||Tuesday, 26 November 2019|
Suitable candidates should have the following experience, qualifications, competencies and Documents (The shortlisted candidates will be asked to bring the documents at the time of interview):
- Ability to plan time methodically and carry out instructions carefully
- Ability to work well within a team
- Attend all briefing and training sessions as requested by the British Council Examinations Services Centre
- Experience of working with children and young people
- Intermediate use of technology, including the internet.
- Own Bank Account (Active).
- Education –14 Years of Education/ Transcript.
- Experience Certificate – From any organization you have been associated.
- Copy of your CNIC – Front & Back.
- Police Verification/Police Character certificate – from local Police Station. (very important)
- Police Verification/Police Character certificate – from local Police Station (very important)
The positions are open in the following cities
|City Name||City Name|
|Sukkur||Rahim Yar Khan|
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, please see the application pack and the application form below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; however, we thank all applicants for your interest.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and diversity, and child protection. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.