Examinations Services Officer (Venue Staff Management)
The effective management of venue staff is key to the success of the British Council’s examinations operation, which is a very important part of the British Council’s work in Pakistan. This post will implement and support all key processes related to venue staff management and play a key role in ensuring that global quality standards are maintained.
This post is part of the Venue Staff Unit which manages the recruitment, training, scheduling and payment of venue staff who work for the British Council’s Examinations Services Department.
|Location||Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad|
|Duration||Two years fixed term contract|
|Closing date||Thursday, 01 January 2015|
- Ensure timely, accurate and effective processing of venue staff applications
- Ensure venue staff are selected according to agreed criteria in consultation with the procurement, compliance and operations team
- Carry out all logistical tasks related to the organization and smooth running of venue staff training sessions and ensure training evaluations and test scores are collated accurately and efficiently
- Carry out all administrative tasks related to the preparation of contracts for venue staff, ensure they are stored in an accessible manner
- Ensure all venue staff are issued with appropriate invigilator identification
- Allocate duties to venue staff in accordance with agreed protocols and quality and compliance standards
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements for venue staff in outreach cities
- Prepare attendance registers by day and venue
- Ensure that any potential absentee invigilators are tracked and replacements agreed according to the policy
- Complete tasks related to the payment of venue staff with a high degree of accuracy and track to ensure that payments have been received by venue staff
- Track, analyse and report on venue staff performance
- Maintain all records related to venue staff are maintained according to information management standards
How to apply
To apply for a position, please email a filled application form -attached below- to firstname.lastname@example.org.