HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR TEAM HAS THE ENGLISH SKILLS THAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS?
Aptis gives you an accurate insight into the English skill levels of your workforce or potential candidates.
This makes it much easier for you to:
- recruit and promote the right people
- focus your training on the best areas to see a return on investment
- identify the English skills, strengths and weaknesses of your employees
WHY CHOOSE APTIS?
- Aptis is delivered conveniently at a location and time of your choice making it easy to schedule.
- It is structured to assess different language skills – reading, writing, speaking and listening with grammar and vocabulary at its core.
- You only choose what’s relevant for your business.
- It is available for multiple mediums including tablets, computers, pen and paper, making it versatile for multiple locations.
- You can assess different language proficiency levels from A1 to C level, enabling you to accurately assess both people with very strong and very weak levels of English in the same test and at the same time.
WHAT TYPES OF BUSINESSES USE APTIS?
Punjab Education – Punjab Education and English Language Initiative (PEELI)
Punjab Education and English Language Initiative (PEELI) is a five-year project that aims to train 180,000 primary and middle school teachers who teach English, Maths, Science and Computer Science to 15 million children aged 5-14 in over 56,000 schools across Punjab, Pakistan’s largest province. Overall, PEELI will be helping 300,000 teachers across Punjab improve their English language and pedagogical skills.
NetSol Technologies Inc. Pakistan, an international IT provider for the finance and leasing industry
NetSol used Aptis to benchmark English language requirements for various job roles and assess employee language proficiency skills for training needs analysis to bring them up to the required level for the job role. In addition, Aptis was used for recruitment to increase the efficiency of the complete process.