Test Day Officer (Indefinite Contract)
The purpose of this role is to implement all activities relating to the Test Day and Post Test Day across all products.
|Closing date||Tuesday, 21 December 2021|
The role will ensure examinations are conducted to relevant Corporate and Exam Board requirements and standards. The role is also responsible for ensuring timely scanning and submitting of exam papers to meet requirements for marking; Management of OSM and Speaking Results for IELTS and results upload to IWAS ; Management of EOR, EAR and Refunds for all products. Results dispatch.
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Managing across a portfolio of products when the team has been used to managing by product.
- Managing a combination of regular activity ( IELTS ) and huge peaks and troughs (Schools).
- Making team available to support additional Exams activities to support operational necessity / emergency.
Product Service Delivery
- Responsible for CiCo and BOSS to record attendance
- Supporting Investigations emerging from Test Day activities
- Reconciling exam materials and papers received at the venue according to Compliance standards and requirements and to escalate any discrepancies.
- Checking the receipt of sufficient and adequate test day resources, (e.g. process guides, stationery, branding/signage/ technical equipment – speaking test/hand scanners).
- Ensures timely payment of Venue staff and Examiner payments
- Responsible for ensuring timely checking of speaking test recordings, scanning and submitting of exam papers to meet requirements for marking.
- Support the satisfactory resolution of complex/escalated customer (internal or external) operational complaints and issues regarding Test Day activity.
Relationship & stakeholder management
- Close co-ordination with Business Improvement and Operational planning teams to manage BOSS and CiCo and Venue selection
Risk & compliance
- Provides support and reporting for audits and performance reviews.
- Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services
- Ensure strict application of safeguarding implementation standards in planning, implementation and monitoring in exams as per safeguarding Policy and to escalate safeguarding issues to the National Safeguarding Manager Pakistan.
- Ensure safe recruitment process are consistently followed and sustained for venue staff and third parties.
- The post holders must ensure that his/her behaviour is in line with safeguarding code of conduct
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please follow the links below.