Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
To ensure REMU delivers timely and high quality planning, monitoring and evaluation.
|Duration||2 year fixed term|
|Closing date||Saturday, 07 December 2019|
- Build capacity of colleagues across Strategic Business Units (SBUs) to manage situation analysis, monitoring and evaluation.
- Help departments and stakeholders to translate situation analysis, monitoring and evaluation results into practice.
- Identify and analyse existing evidence base, assessing its reliability and relevance, and identify requirements to collect additional evidence across a range of different development sectors to meet stakeholder’s needs and support key decisions.
- Support the design, commissioning, management and delivery of situation analysis, monitoring and evaluation plans, project reviews and other evidence products
- Apply a range of different data collection and analytical approaches and methods to design and deliver situation analysis, monitoring and evaluation plans, and reviews.
- Communicate complex technical situation analysis, monitoring, and evaluation concepts in ways that non-experts can readily understand, and synthesise findings and share learning from situation analysis, monitoring and evaluation to empower stakeholders to understand and apply findings.
- Manage stakeholder engagement and collaboration on situation analysis, monitoring and evaluation with representatives of other organisations (whether research and evaluation suppliers, NGOs, multi-laterals or governments) to ensure British Council’s needs are met.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, for further information please see the link below