Expression of Interest (EOI): Consultancy for PAK-UK Education Gateway
British Council Pakistan is inviting expression of interest from UK consultant to provide technical assistance in developing strategy & road map for Pak UK Education Gateway Project.
|Closing date||Tuesday, 11 December 2018|
- developing the strategy and road map for the Pak UK gateway
- coordinating and providing support in managing events, meetings and interactions between the UK and Pak sector
- developing MEL indicators that align to and measure the outcomes and outputs specified in the relevant parts of the BC’s REF (and I presume, the BC country and regional strategies and HEC’s Vision2025).
- designing, in partnership with the HEC, UK sector bodies, and PK and UK HEIs and other stakeholders, that actively engages with UK government and HE sector bodies, particularly BEIS, SIN, UKRI and DFID. The project should advocate for a stronger UK-Pakistan relationship in HE and supports Pakistan’s aim of becoming a Newton partner country in 2021.
- Producing versions of the project proposal suitable for HEC and UK government stakeholders
How to apply
To apply kindly contact Sarah Parvez, Head of Higher Education and Skills, British Council Pakistan, at Sarah.Parvez@britishcouncil.org.pk by 11 December 2018 with an upto-date CV/profile and a covering letter stating how you qualify for engagement for this consultancy role emphasising relevant qualifications, specialisms and experiences.