CFP-Development of the Social Enterprise Sector in Pakistan
The call for proposal invites researchers and consultants, with an experience of 10-15 years in field and desk research and policy analysis. Experience and expertise in the Social Enterprise sector or Social Entrepreneurship is preferred.
|Closing date||Sunday, 17 May 2015|
The British Council is initiating a series of position papers which will build into supporting the policy dialogues towards the Development of the Social Enterprise Sector in Pakistan. The series of position papers will explore key issues and gaps in the existing policy environment for the Social Enterprise sector, identifying potential recommendations set forth to the policy influencers and makers during the policy dialogues. This coupled with the outcomes of the policy dialogues will provide analytical backing for a complete policy brief and recommendation to be presented by the end of the year. Please go through the RFPs available below to learn more.
How to apply
Application Submission Instructions
- A copy of your CV
- A cover letter stating your interest in the assignment and a brief one-pager on the proposed approach to the paper highlighting key components/themes that will be explored in some detail ( covering aspects mentioned above and others that the author deems important and relevant)
- One sample of published research
- A lump sum quotation for paper development and authoring
- Applications submitted after 5 pm Sunday, 17 May 2015 will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the deadline