Administration and Procurement Officer – AAWAZ II_UPDATED (Deadline Extended)
Administration and Procurement Officer delivers high-quality administrative and procurement services supporting AAWAZ II project team and to work as part of the team ensuring that all risks, compliance and business continuity are identified, monitored, managed and controlled. Placing orders for equipment and material organizing and storing documents, preparing purchase orders, updating records and responding to purchase requests.
|Salary||Consultancy. Daily rate|
|Duration||5 years fixed term|
|Closing date||Friday, 05 July 2019|
- Support the Office Manager in managing AAWAZ II project premises and monitoring the office facilities including hardware (building maintenance, electricity, HVAC) and soft services such as cleaning, catering and transportation
- Ensure optimal use of office space and manage office storage for recording of project specific documentation as required by British Council policies.
- Supporting the Officer Manager in premises maintenance including coordination with contractors and local management teams
- Ensure operational conditional of office furniture, equipment in coordination with the IT officer and plan for replacements accordingly
- Maintain a neat and clean and comfortable working environment supervising housekeeping staff.
- Ensure fire extinguishers are in working conditions and are timely refilled when needed.
How to apply
If you are interested to apply, for further information please see the role profile below. Interested candidates may send their CVs to Asadullah.Baig@britishcouncil.org latest by July 3, 2019.