Developing Inclusive and Creative Economies (DICE) is a global programme that imagines and activates new forms of cultural and economic agency. DICE does so by placing creativity, experimentation, co-design, social purpose, action research, and international connection at the heart of its work.
Through encouraging new thinking, generosity and horizontal collaborations across disciplines, countries and continents, DICE:
- cultivates essential connections between artists, entrepreneurs, policy makers, intermediaries, investors, funders, policy makers and researchers to develop inclusive economic initiatives and systems together
- provides development and capacity-building of creative social entrepreneurs and enterprises
- creates the space for the co-design of policy and other community-led initiatives
- strengthens intermediaries, including networks, hubs, incubators and accelerators
- shares the important stories of creative social change-makers
- explores the underlying processes and power-dynamics that define how we connect, collaborate and create.
Collectively DICE’s bespoke initiatives are designed with and for those who are often excluded from economic opportunity – including women, young people, people with disabilities and those otherwise excluded because of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, class, sexuality or a combination of all.