You can take your university and all other exams through the British Council offices in Pakistan.
We run an on-demand service for these exams. If your exam is not listed below we can accommodate your needs as per your universities request. As a candidate, you must first register with your university or institution of choice, organise your exam and then get in touch with us. We will host the exam on behalf of the institution.
If that is not clear, or you need assistance, please contact us.
Some of the exams that we conduct on frequent basis include:
- ABE (Association of Business Executives)
- CIPS (Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supplies)
- IFE (Institute of Fire Engineers)
- IWCF (International Well Control Forum)
- ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators)
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- ICM (Institute of Commercial Management)
If you wish to sit for any of your exams in Pakistan please contact exams department.
For general enquiries about the British Council, call us toll-free on 0800-22000, Monday - Saturday 09.00 to 18.00 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information and applications for other exams are as follows: