The British Council has more than 75 years’ experience teaching and testing English. We have helped people in more than 130 countries gain English language qualifications that help them make the most of their chances in life. That’s a lot of experiences, and it means that if you take an English language test with us, you can be confident that you’ll be well looked after.
Here are just a few reasons why millions of people have taken IELTS with the British Council:
- Expert support: from videos and books to online interactive courses, you have access to the best preparation materials to help you do well in your test
- Free resources: Road to IELTS is the British Council’s popular online preparation course. When you register for an IELTS test with us you also get access to 30 hours of free training.
- Convenient dates and locations: we have eight different test locations in Pakistan, i.e. Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Gujrat and Hyderabad. This means that you have a huge range of options for where and when you can take your test.
- Easy booking: You can book your IELTS test online and take advantage of flexible payment options in Pakistan Rupees.
- Fast results: You will be able to see your results online within just 13 days of the date you take your test.
- SMS Service: You can opt to receive notifications about when you are registered, what your test dates are, specific venue details and results.
- Special arrangements: your English language ability will be assessed objectively, regardless of any disability or special needs that you may have. Find out more about how we can facilitate your special arrangements. Please note, you will need a medical certificate issued within the last two years at the time of registration.
Watch our videos to find out what IELTS test takers say about us!