Thank you for your patience and support through these challenging times. We are happy to announce that we are now resuming conducting exams in Pakistan.
At British Council, your health and safety come first. We are closely following guidance and implementing health and safety measures to ensure the continued well-being of our community.
We would like to reassure you that our duty of care towards you is of paramount importance. We would like to highlight the relevant measures we have taken to protect our candidates and staff members at examination centres.
We will be ensuring that:
- All health and safety measures are communicated to our candidates before the exam.
- Our exams venues are cleaned and sanitized before, during and after each exam.
- Access to and from our exams venues or centres is always controlled to respect the social distancing measures.
- The total number of candidates present at the exams sessions does not exceed the officially permitted capacity of our exam centres.
- Our candidates are able to take their exam in a cleaned and ventilated room at a safe distance from others.
- Our exams supervisors and examiners are provided with protective equipment and sanitizing materials in line with official requirements.
- There is a clear protocol in place to ensure safety of everyone, if a candidate or staff members starts to display symptoms compatible with Covid-19 on the day of the exam.
As an exam candidate, you are requested to:
- Bring your face mask, sanitizer and a transparent water bottle along on exams day. Please note that wearing a mask is a mandatory requirement to enter the exams hall.
- Maintain two meters distance from other candidates while standing in a queue or entering or leaving the exam hall or test venue.
- Cooperate with our staff, as there will be temperature checks before entering the exam hall and it might add a little waiting time in the queues.
- If you are suffering from flue, fever or cough, please inform us in advance at email@example.com and share your details, exams dates and symptoms. Please stay home if you feel unwell as we will be returning the candidates who appear to have such symptoms on the exam day.
We will also be ensuring the following SOPs are in place:
- Equipment, chairs and tables at the exams centres will be cleaned and sanitised after every exam session as per WHO’s advice and standards.
- Hand Sanitisers and handwash facility will be available at all exam centres.
- Candidates will enter exam hall after going through touchless ID check.
- Separate areas will be provided for candidates with access/special arrangements
- To avoid large gatherings outside the venue, we will allot different reporting times to different groups of candidates while safety protocols will be followed by limiting the number of candidates at exit and entry points.
We seek your continued support and cooperation in fulfilling our responsibility of delivering examinations to the best of our ability while prioritising your welfare at all times.