Study UK Certificate for Agents Training 2017
The Study UK Certificate for Agents Training 2017 is open for registrations.
This is an eight week online training programme open for Agents, Education Consultants and Counsellors.
This course enables you to effectively promote UK education and to provide high-quality information, resources and services to potential international students. The course also develops your skills in finding the information you need and how to regularly update your knowledge. When you use these skills to guide your students to establish the questions they need to answer and where to find those answers, you are helping them to become more independent and better prepared for their experience as an international student in the UK.
The duration of the course is over an eight week period in which you will access the course material online, and sit for a final paper based exam.
Benefits of taking this training
- The certificate is recognised by UK institutions, and it demonstrates to students and parents that you have gained knowledge in the above areas
- The certificate is awarded to the candidate undertaking the course, and not the agency/institution that the candidate works with
- The Study UK Certificate for Agents is valid for 2 years, and you can either renew it or progress to British Council Advanced Agent Certificate (BCAAC) training
- Your name and contact details are added to the Global Agents List (GAL)
The Global Agents List (GAL) includes details of all agents who have successfully completed British Council agent training programmes over the last 2 years. This list will help students, parents and institutions to find British Council certified agents to work with.
- Agents must have agreements in place with at least two institutions that are on the Register of Sponsors or are an accredited language school
- Counsellors must submit proof of working for an educational institution in Pakistan as a student counsellor/adviser; a verification letter from their institution will be required
- The agreements will be checked as part of the registration process
- In case you do not have any agreements with UK institutions, you may take the training but your details will not appear on GAL
Registration and payment deadline: Friday, 23 June 2017
Orientation session: Thursday, 6 July 2017
Course starts: Monday, 10 July 2017
For further information and queries please write to
Manager SIEM, Islamabad
Manager SIEM, Karachi
Manager SIEM, Lahore