Project Manager - Sindh Education Sector Support Programme
The Project Manager SESSP will be responsible for the delivery of the Sindh Education Sector Support Programme (SESSP). This is an EU technical assistance contract and the post holder will work with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the contract is managed in a way that maximises profitability, client satisfaction, compliance with internal and contract requirements, and contribution to cultural relations impact.
|Salary||PKR 241,167/- per month|
|Duration||Ends May 2016|
|Closing date||Tuesday, 30 September 2014|
The Project Manager is a lead project role at a country level, co-ordinating internal and external resources to ensure delivery of the service contract in line with E&S Global standards for project, contract and financial and client management
- Ensures successful implementation of the contract to the highest quality and as efficiently as possible.
- Ensures that effective contract and compliance management are implemented within the project.
- Implements a range of project management systems/tools, to ensure compliance. May contribute to design of these systems/tools where appropriate
- Contributes to financial /risk management reporting for project(s), ensuring senior managers have up to date and relevant information which facilitates transparent decision-making and reporting
- Develops and maintains excellent networks and relationships with internal/external stakeholders to ensure effective delivery.
- Leads on in-country day to day client management for the project, meeting client requirements and P&P global standards.
- Identifies and makes recommendations in the light of personal operating experience on improvements to ways of working, processes and procedures, which will secure compliance and enhanced efficiency and effectiveness
How to apply
Please send your filled application (attached below) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2014. Kindly go through the Role Profile and Careers and behaviours guide before applying for the job.