Lead Master Trainers for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Please note: If you have already applied for this position, you do not need to apply again.
Twenty-five Lead Master Trainers from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa will be engaged in supporting the capacity development of Master Trainers through a programme of training, mentoring and monitoring in a teaching environment. Trainings will take place at Peshawar and Abbottabad with frequent visits to the various districts where trainings will also take place.
Please go through attachement below for details.
|Duration||Spread over 3 years|
|Closing date||Friday, 19 August 2016|
The local Lead Master Trainers will be required to conduct the trainings as per the guidelines by the British Council Pakistan. They will be required to:
1. agree work plan and timelines.
2. enhance the knowledge and capacity of Master Trainers.
3. deliver training programmes as per requirements.
4. develop and submit training reports regarding the training performances.
5. conduct classroom observations, focus group discussions etc.
6. be engaged in a mentoring capacity for Master Trainers.
7. be engaged in monitoring and evaluation activity.
8. meet the Master Trainers’ needs and expectations.
9. coordinate closely with the training coordinator / contact person as selected by the government department.
It is anticipated that this consultancy will require a maximum of 100 days, per Lead Master Trainer, to be completed over 3 years.
Outputs expected from this consultancy: Local Master Trainers are trained in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to train primary school teachers of English.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV tailored to the above requirements and your area of expertise to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Local Lead Master Trainers for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.