Head of Facilities - Batch Recruitment: Batch 1
To lead facilities and administration function in Karachi/Lahore, and ensure effective systems and processes for safety of staff and visitors in the office are in place
|Reference number||KHI/B/55/1516, LHE/B/56/1516|
|Location||Karachi & Lahore|
|Duration||Indefinite contract of employment|
|Closing date||Wednesday, 02 September 2015|
Lead management of office premises
- Oversee BC managed premises including office, Libraries and UK appointed staff accommodations.
- Ensure any premises project carried on from time to time is as per agreed processes of procurement, contracting and adheres to an approved project plan.
- Ensure that the requirements of internal customers are assessed and catered to through effective management of premises and related projects
- Ensure that the premises are safe and fit for purpose on an ongoing basis.
Planning and management of facilities functions
- Manage any outsourced facilities functions to achieve contractual service standards;
- Ensure compliance with corporate and local standards in the areas of health & safety, security, business continuity provision.
- Identify process and system improvements and make recommendations for wider improvements in facilities management
- Budget management, control, compliance and cost efficiency
- Ensure compliance with Information Knowledge Management agenda for facilities and admin function in Lahore/Karachi and act as a change agent.
- Liaise with Heads of Security for the safety of UK staff and for their house facility issues
- Effective, timely and tactful liaison with various authorities, custom authorities and other government departments for clearance of import/export
- Management and support of inventory and asset management
How to apply
Please email a filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLYING FOR A BATCH POST
You can apply for up to three different posts in the same batch, using one application form, and state the posts you are applying for in order of preference. If the behaviours/requirements are higher for one post, you will need to use an example that fits the highest level. If there are different behaviours/requirements, you will need to include examples for all the requirements. If you are applying for posts in different batches, then you need to fill in a separate form for each batch.