Head of Compliance - Batch Recruitment: Batch 1
Providing a professional compliance service to ensure that all operational activities are adhering to British Council policies and processes
|Duration||In-definite contract of employment|
|Closing date||Wednesday, 02 September 2015|
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors during audits
- Undertake and review on the spot checks and ex-post audits
- Manage the audit issues log
Financial Control and Compliance Framework (FCCF)
- In liaison with the shared services hub in India, support the monthly FCCF process
- Establish and maintain procedures and processes to underpin compliance with FCCF requirements.
System and Process Compliance
- Lead on the system compliance review
- Work with Head of Procurement and Director Business Support Services to ensure full range of financial and procurement services operate within British Council policies and meet audit requirements
- Support business process re-engineering to streamline & improve financial and procurement processes as and when required
- Assist with fraud investigations.
How to apply
Please email a filled application form to email@example.com.
APPLYING FOR A BATCH POST
You can apply for up to three different posts in the same batch, using one application form, and state the posts you are applying for in order of preference. If the behaviours/requirements are higher for one post, you will need to use an example that fits the highest level. If there are different behaviours/requirements, you will need to include examples for all the requirements. If you are applying for posts in different batches, then you need to fill in a separate form for each batch.