Executive Officer to the Chief Adviser – SESSP
To effectively assist the Chief Adviser in the overall programme management by providing the requisite administrative assistance in a timely manner.
To be able to effectively coordinate with the EU Delegation, Education & Literacy Department of the Government of Sindh and other stakeholders, by maintaining close liaison with them (including Reforms Support Unit, Secretariat and other organs of the department as well as Finance and other departments of the Provincial Government of Sindh).
Please read the Role Profile below for more details.
|Salary||Pay Band 4 Equivalent Contract Post|
|Duration||Fixed term until December 2017|
|Closing date||Monday, 03 October 2016|
- To provide administrative assistance to the Chief Adviser in the overall programme management including implementation and oversight.
- Manage events and activities, specifically tasked by the Chief Adviser.
- Manage & organise (including bookings, boarding and travel arrangements), official visits of the Chief Adviser outside Karachi.
- Take note of, record minutes of meetings held by the Chief Adviser or any other meeting specifically tasked to cover. Issue minutes after the approval / endorsement of the Chief Adviser, to the concerned and maintain copies in the relevant folders of the share point.
- Draft official letters and memos for the Chief Adviser, for internal and external correspondence (s).
- Review payment requests, including checking claims and calculations, made to the Chief Adviser including for PO releases, any off system payments or any other aspect of financial management, specifically tasked by the Chief Adviser for review and inputs.
- Prepare a monthly log of payments approved by the Chief Adviser and by the Manager Operations, according to the delegated authority (ies).
- Maintain a log of all official correspondences, particularly with the EU Delegation and Government of Sindh.
- Organise visits from the EU Delegation to Sindh, under the overall direction of the Chief Adviser. This will include setting up meetings, scheduling and confirming field visits, in close coordination with the relevant officials of the Government of Sindh, in Education and other departments.
- Maintain and regularly update, database and register of key contacts and stakeholders, including a list of all development partners (donors, lenders, INGOs, NGOs) working in Sindh, on Education. This will include their contact names and numbers, organizations and their geographical and functional scope of work. The post holder will also be required to gather information on the areas of performance from the Government and different websites.
- Attend meetings / represent, workshops as tasked by the Chief Adviser.
- Any other task assigned by the Chief Adviser.
- Experience: 2 years of work experience (essential)
- Qualifications: 14 years of education (essential)
How to apply
To apply for a position, please email a filled application form to email@example.com.