Exams Operations Officer
To ensure that a consistently excellent level of operational service is provided to customers and clients according to the Examinations Services Quality Standards (EQS) and other stakeholders standards, especially but not limited to UK Exam Boards.
|Duration||Indefinite employment contract|
|Closing date||Monday, 15 June 2015|
- Registration of candidates for all UK examinations through the board's specified software where appropriate
- Administration and supervision of examinations in accordance to the rules and regulations of UK exam boards and British Council Exams Quality Standards
- Management of client and customer relationships, soliciting and generating objective feedback, and enabling effective enquiry management
- Ensuring excellent preparation and administrative management of Exams Venues through working in coordination with Exams Operations Managers.
- Ensuring creativity and innovation is built into their day to day operational work
- Providing input and suggestions for process improvements /efficiencies
How to apply
Please email a filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.