Exams Administration Officer
To provide administrative and logistical support for the exams operations.
|Duration||Indefinite employment contract|
|Closing date||Sunday, 01 March 2015|
- Undertaking effective Exams administration tasks, and ensuring compliance with British Council policies & Exams Quality Standards (EQS), Environment Framework, and Health & Safety
- Recording, processing and managing data relevant to Exams administration
- Leading on transport and accommodation management, on a national level, for the Exams team
- Troubleshooting administration issues, and escalate to line manager as and when required
- Providing support to the Head Exams procurement as and when required.
- Coordinating post-contractual activities and logistics arrangement for movement of exam delivery material
- Managing Exams inventory including stationery, furniture, electronic equipment etc.
How to apply
To apply for a position, please email a filled application form to email@example.com.