Consultant for Quality Review and Report re-writing
The British Council is seeking an individual to conduct a quality review of the aforementioned report, and re-write sections of the document where needed. The report requires modernising, and needs a clearer narrative which highlights interesting analysis along with any new and/or thought-provoking findings. We are particularly keen to emphasise the topics of mass media / social media, and the Pakistani variant.
|Duration||23 - 31 March 2015|
|Closing date||Friday, 20 March 2015|
- Read contextual documentation provided by the British Council and become familiar with the ‘Status of English’ project, and consult our brand guidelines for tone of voice
- Complete a quality review of the report making any necessary corrections to spelling and grammar
- Re-write sections where needed, ensuring that all paragraphs read clearly
- Edit the report to a maximum of 60 pages
- Improve the graph design and overall formatting
Deliverables and timeline:
|23 March||Call with British Council English and Research teams
Our priorities and expectations outlined
Consultancy approach stated and agreed upon
Report improved and returned in two versions:
|30 March||Feedback given by the British Council teams|
Final report submitted
Required qualifications and experience
- Understanding of the British Council’s objectives (essential)
- Two years’ experience of working on research projects (essential)
- Two years’ full-time experience of analysing data and report writing (essential)
- Authored reports published in international peer-reviewed journals (desirable)
- Experience of working in education or English language teaching (desirable)
Please go through the Role Profile attached below to learn more.
How to apply
All applications should include:
- A personal profile and an up-to-date CV
- A short statement describing your approach to the consultancy
- The total fee for delivery of all stated outputs with a daily breakdown of given costs
- Evidence of the required qualifications and experience.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the subject line of Quality Review Consultancy - English by 20 March 2015.
Please note: responses will only be given to successful applicants.